Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back Again Kinda

Decided I couldn't leave blogging behind. Tried blogging for a year or so about the small/medium business market for IBM/Lotus products at lotussmb.com.

Closed that blog because
1) No longer working for a small/medium business - now working as IT Director for county government.

2) No longer working with IBM/Lotus products and I don't see that changing in the near future.

Why am I back? A couple of reasons. To keep up with friends and occasionally post about life, technology, music, culture, fun, travel and maybe occasionally work.

I'm also using this site as a test bed for linking social media into a coherent whole for marketing and public relations. Partly because I'm just interested, partly because the issue has come up at work, partly because I'm part of the web/communications committee for church.


No comments:

Post a Comment